Thanksgivings are full of great memories for me. From before I was born, our family always met with all of my mom's family up in Mount Airy/Pinnacle, North Carolina at a small camp--Mountain Top Youth Camp. My Uncle Charlie was the director of the camp back in the day. We have pictures of me as a 2-year-old crawling down the carpet-ball tables. I remember Jeremy and my cousin Caleb taking me to shoot bows and arrows. I remember being scared to death as a 10-year-old, watching Jeremy and Caleb help a hangglider take off, thinking that they were going to take off with him! I remember sitting in front of the large fire place--just talking, playing Taboo, singing, telling jokes, hanging out, playing floor hockey, so many things. Very fond memories. The family has grown since then. More nieces and nephews; more little guys making it a more exciting place! The Father has blessed me with a family that I could not be more thankful for. Most of the family is back there this year. Even though we're separated by 8,637 miles, we have a bond that can never be broken. I love you guys!
感恩快乐 (Happy Thanksgiving)

